Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Senyum di Sangatta

Sangatta 3 weeks ago,

This story dedicated for my nice sister Kak Nur Aina and Kak Sipriana :)

For three weeks I've been found my unforgetable journey in Sangatta island,Kutai Timur, East Kalimantan. I am so happy been there and very exciting. Most of people around me have a different character. I am proud of them who is being a good server. I am being a pharmacist in there, I always meet the patients everyday except sunday. I enjoyed to give service for the patients. The patients almost everyday come to clinic, they are about two hundreds per day (0_0") can you imagine that?
thats so amazing..which is made me mad.oh God for the first time I can't believe that. I am thinking what should I do?

Kak Ina my english is not good, so I will change to bahasa Indonesia.

KPC Swarga Bara Medical Clinic

Pharmacy Counter

car-pool

The home office

Central Park of Sangatta

No comments:

Post a Comment